Trail Riding Tights – Asphalt
The Balance Riding Tight by Noble Outfitters in Asphalt works to keep you dry, comfortable and stylish whilst riding.
Sweat is no match for the Balance Riding Tight, as Opti-Dry technology encourages moisture to move away from penetrating the skin, resulting in a dry, comfortable ride no matter the time of year. This means no tell-tale sweat marks in the warmer summer months.
Constructed for best-in-class performance, the combination of Supplex nylon and Spandex jersey is ideal for all activities as it allows you to move freely and easily when on the horse.
Taking you through all seasons, the classic asphalt tone works in your favour as it pairs well with all other colours, and the lightweight stretch of the material means you don’t feel bulky or dragged down when wearing them, especially when tucked into your boots.
- 76% Supplex nylon\ 24% spandex jersey.
- Slim, flattering and simple design.
- Find your perfect fit – available in 5 different sizes.
- 76% Supplex nylon for both style and super soft comfort.
- Move around easily and efficiently with spandex jersey.
- Banish moisture and stay dry with technology known as Opti-Dry.
- Grip easily with soft knee patches, sewn with the highest quality Toray Ultrasuede.
- Secure phone pocket located at front thigh, for easy access.
- Hidden pocket at the back of the waist to store further valuables.
- Suited to all washing machines..